Introduced by Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
These regulations are not only for the Professional users, these are for everyone who flies a drone. Also check your local government by-laws as you might not be able to fly in your local park.
- Stay at least 30 metres away from people with your drone.
- Keep your drone under 400 feet (121.92m).
- You may not operate your drone above a large gathering of people (e.g.: at sporting events, over crowds at the beach or groups of protestors).
- You must keep your drone within sight while you’re operating it.
- You may not operate your drone within 5km of an airport and a place where planes take off or land from.